воскресенье, 8 июля 2012 г.


 I 'm happy to start this blog, which I'd like to devote to particles of nature that live with us: our dogs.  I try not to listen to radio and TV news, they are so devastating, and prefer to give my energy  to our pets. I will put in the blog short stories about dogs, share my  knowledges  in their training, and taking care of. The blog is open for your comments and views. Hope it will be ineresting for you.                              

                                      Training with joy
        A lot of those who decide to take a puppy are full of energy to train him, however soon they find it dull and time-consuming,  and  drop the training. Even more dog owners  do not start and training. Why? Let's convert "trainig of dog" in "training with dog". You and your dog will enjoy it, I asure you!
      The key formular - mutual understanding between you and your dog and his or her obedience.  It's not so difficult to develop it through the non-conflict method. Its key idea is close to the well known force-free training, developed by Karen Pryor Academy, however it has its peculiarities and applied in wider range of dog trainings.
    I'm sure that punishment in training is imperfect and cause negative by-consequences. Non-conflict approach, basing on joy and positive stimulus,  is much more effective and encouraging. 

        More information about non-conflict training can be found  on    http://trainingofdogs.ru 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий